Polygeneration Waste System:
Solid fuels (such as wood, charcoal, peat, coal, Hexamine fuel tablets, and pellets) have undergone a massive change as there has been a steady increase worldwide for energy. On the one hand we deal with different kinds of coals that are available in huge amounts in different regions around the world, on the other hand we deal with energetic residues from agriculture and forrestry, industry and communities (residues, waste, sewage sludge) which need to be disposed of and can be converted into energy. It was therefore necessary to use cheaper available resources (fuels) in order to produce cheaper energy. This necessity led to the ingenuity of this visionary waste system.
The duel-fluidized bed processing system:
This modern power plant technology is the ideal solution for decentralized energy production from regional fuels. With the help of this technology a self-sufficient cycle of energy supply for households, public buildings and also industry can be established. Regional available residues such as domestic waste, industrial waste, plastic or other synthetic materials, tyres, sewage sludge up to cowdung, coal and wood can be used as fuel. This solves existing problems of waste disposal and at the same time energy in forms of heat, electricity, cooling and / or crude oil are generated.
This modern power plant technology is very flexible in plant size. This enables us to customize a tailored solution for a self-sufficient energy supply for small villages as well as for cities.
Enhancements of the plant can be done and different standard sizes in one plant-combination can co-exist. This power plant is a very clean technology, because possible fumes inside the input fuel are filtered out within the process and cause no pollution for the environment or the population. Thanks to the technologies very high total efficiency of 85%, the used feedstock can be converted very efficiently and without losses into the requested form(s) of energy. We offer direct solutions to suit the client for a recycling-oriented, self-sufficient supply of energy. The customer is provided with financing possibilities with the goal of a re-financing through the sale of energy.
The benefits of this modern power plant compared to classic combustion systems include decentralized energy, clean, efficient, modular, flexible, and innovative tailored, at comparable investment costs to help the client to produce cheap energy. Waste becomes a high-quality input material for energy generation; and the huge range of suitable fuels make the opportunity to generate different types of energy, creating a self-sufficient cycle.
- This waste system is already working for more than 10 years successfully in Austria, and has proven to be a constantly evolving technological process
- The system is implemented as a turnkey solution; the plant is designed based on the input data of the client, prefabricated, delivered, assembled and leads the commissioning and trial by operation, it trains the local operating personnel accompanied with a supervisor (if desired)
- Finance is arranged, assistance is given in the preparation of the feasibility study, a business plan, liquidity planning and loan repayment terms. (Repayment can then also in raw materials of the country such as crude oil, gold, diamonds etc)
- We require a LOI (letter of intent) and also that the necessary credit (the corresponding bank guarantee) is available.
- Input materials (biomass, plastics, house- and commercial waste, car tires, sewage sludge, oil contractions or other biogenic residues) need to be included of each region where you want to build such a plant; also a rough indication of the available annual input materials in tons
- We require the desired output report (what is to be produced) such as electrical energy or thermal energy or gas or crude-oil
- We require the location of the plant, the existing infrastructure plays a decisive role in terms of territorial use and the derivation of the required outputs or the regional grid feed ability
- The waste technology is environmentally friendly and recycles waste of any kind to produce energy. The environment suffers no harm
- This waste plant employs 60-80 permanent employees
Our atmosphere holds approximately 92 quadrillion litres of water vapour at any given time, 84% of which is evaporated from the oceans and 16% from the
continents. Seeing that the oceans cover 70% of the earth's surface, they become a very sustainable source of water for all of us. Through our water
harvesting technology N&M technologies is able to extract that evaporated oceanic water from the air at any time whether it rains or not. Most of the
water harvesting technology available today in South Africa and Africa requires it to rain before water can be caught in some way for drinking or other
daily uses. A single person utilises 26 litres of water per day (bathing, cooking, washing, flushing, and drinking). N&M technologies have a patented
water harvesting technology which extracts water from the air whether on a cloudy or clear day, rainy or hot. The technology actually extracts water
vapour from the air we breathe, condenses and cleans that vapour through its unique filtration systems, to produce many litres of clean drinkable water.
We have had our water tested by the World Health Organisation and the South African Department of Water Affairs.
Our atmospheric water harvesting units range in size and effectiveness. Our 45 kilogram indoor (home / office) unit harvests up to 38 litres in a 24
hour period. Our outdoor units range from a hook up 1300 litre (in 24 hours) trailer unit to a larger standalone (5 ton) 11000 litre (in 24 hours) unit.
The units' internal ozonation process kills all bacteria and foreign materials, and the internal advanced filtration systems do not allow any inorganic
minerals or foreign matter to remain in the harvested water. The internal carbon filters require a biannual change, with the external electronic easily
detachable filters requiring a daily clean depending on the nature of the environment it is placed in. The harvesters actually clean the air around
them as they extract water vapour they release clean air which has circulated through its filters. Maximum water harvesting is dependent on the levels
of heat (at least 20 degrees Celsius) and humidity (at least 50%) in any area, so humidity tests are done before placing a harvester anywhere. Every
geographic area experiences high and low levels of humidity during the course of the day or night, but humidity does exist for harvesting. All our
units, both indoor and outdoor, have a working lifespan of 5 years.
Polygeneration Tire Shredder:
Especially developed for used tires!
- Unique feed-in system for gentle shredding
- Screens surrounding over 270°
- Separation of rubber and steel in one step
- 3 Cut Technology
Water harvesters repairs and services:
Number of rotor cutter
Number of fix
Truck tires (100x100mm)
Steel-free rubber chips < 16 mm
Approximately 12000 kg
N&M Technologies also takes care of the servicing and repairs of all our water harvesting technology. We replace and repair everything from the internal carbon filters to the external electronic dust filters for better performance and functionality. Our services and repairs also cover the range of internal functionality including the internal gas refiling or replacement and the internal electronic components.
According to Population Action International, based upon the UN medium population projections of 1998, more than 2.8 billion people in 48 countries will face water stress or water scarcity conditions by 2025. An area is experiencing water stress when annual water supplies drop below 1700 m3 per person. Water scarcity means that the annual water supply is below 1000 m3 per person. This graphic shows which African nations are expected to be experiencing water stress, and which are expected to be facing water scarcity, by the year 2025. It also includes a graphic which shows that as the world's population continues to grow, a higher proportion of the population will be affected by water stress and water scarcity.
From the following link
Degradable Plastic Water bottles:
Along with the water harvesters N&M also has the ONLY
degradable plastic water bottle. These bottles can be safely buried in landfills and they break down even if discarded along the roadside. The bottles can also be recycled as normal plastic and are locally produced.