Polygeneration Waste System:
Solid fuels (such as wood, charcoal, peat, coal, Hexamine fuel tablets, and pellets) have undergone a massive change as there has been a steady increase worldwide for energy. On the one hand we deal with different kinds of coals that are available in huge amounts in different regions around the world, on the other hand we deal with energetic residues from agriculture and forrestry, industry and communities (residues, waste, sewage sludge) which need to be disposed of and can be converted into energy. It was therefore necessary to use cheaper available resources (fuels) in order to produce cheaper energy. This necessity led to the ingenuity of this visionary waste system.
This modern power plant technology is the ideal solution for decentralized energy production from regional fuels. With the help of this technology a self-sufficient cycle of energy supply for households, public buildings and also industry can be established. Regional available residues such as domestic waste, industrial waste, plastic or other synthetic materials, tyres, sewage sludge up to cowdung, coal and wood can be used as fuel. This solves existing problems of waste disposal and at the same time energy in forms of heat, electricity, cooling and / or crude oil are generated.
This modern power plant technology is very flexible in plant size. This enables us to customize a tailored solution for a self-sufficient energy supply for small villages as well as for cities.
Enhancements of the plant can be done and different standard sizes in one plant-combination can co-exist. This power plant is a very clean technology, because possible fumes inside the input fuel are filtered out within the process and cause no pollution for the environment or the population. Thanks to the technologies very high total efficiency of 85%, the used feedstock can be converted very efficiently and without losses into the requested form(s) of energy. We offer direct solutions to suit the client for a recycling-oriented, self-sufficient supply of energy. The customer is provided with financing possibilities with the goal of a re-financing through the sale of energy.
The benefits of this modern power plant compared to classic combustion systems include decentralized energy, clean, efficient, modular, flexible, and innovative tailored, at comparable investment costs to help the client to produce cheap energy. Waste becomes a high-quality input material for energy generation; and the huge range of suitable fuels make the opportunity to generate different types of energy, creating a self-sufficient cycle.
Polygeneration Tire Shredder:
- This waste system is already working for more than 10 years successfully in Austria, and has proven to be a constantly evolving technological process
- The system is implemented as a turnkey solution; the plant is designed based on the input data of the client, prefabricated, delivered, assembled and leads the commissioning and trial by operation, it trains the local operating personnel accompanied with a supervisor (if desired)
- Finance is arranged, assistance is given in the preparation of the feasibility study, a business plan, liquidity planning and loan repayment terms. (Repayment can then also in raw materials of the country such as crude oil, gold, diamonds etc)
- We require a LOI (letter of intent) and also that the necessary credit (the corresponding bank guarantee) is available.
- Input materials (biomass, plastics, house- and commercial waste, car tires, sewage sludge, oil contractions or other biogenic residues) need to be included of each region where you want to build such a plant; also a rough indication of the available annual input materials in tons
- We require the desired output report (what is to be produced) such as electrical energy or thermal energy or gas or crude-oil
- We require the location of the plant, the existing infrastructure plays a decisive role in terms of territorial use and the derivation of the required outputs or the regional grid feed ability
- The waste technology is environmentally friendly and recycles waste of any kind to produce energy. The environment suffers no harm
- This waste plant employs 60-80 permanent employees
Especially developed for used tires!
- Unique feed-in system for gentle shredding
- Screens surrounding over 270°
- Separation of rubber and steel in one step
- 3 Cut Technology
Number of rotor cutter
Number of fix
Truck tires (100x100mm)
Steel-free rubber chips < 16 mm
Approximately 12000 kg
Our atmosphere holds approximately 92 quadrillion litres of water vapour at any given time, 84% of which is evaporated from the oceans and 16% from the continents.
Seeing that the oceans cover 70% of the earth's surface, they become a very sustainable source of water for all of us. Through our water harnessing technology N&M
technologies is able to extract that evaporated oceanic water from the air at any time whether it rains or not. Most of the water harnessing technology available
today in South Africa and Africa requires it to rain before water can be caught in some way for drinking or other daily uses. A single person utilizes 26 litres of
water per day (bathing, cooking, washing, flushing, and drinking). N&M technologies have a water harnessing technology which extracts water from the air
whether on a cloudy or clear day, rainy or hot. The technology actually extracts water vapour from the air we breathe, condenses and cleans that vapour through its
unique filtration systems, to produce many litres of clean drinkable water. We have had our water tested by the World Health Organization and the South African
Department of Water Affairs.
Our atmospheric water harnessing units range in size and water delivery. Our largest unit has a daily delivery of 150 000 litres of clean tested drinking water.
The units' internal ozonation process kills all bacteria and foreign materials, and the internal advanced filtration systems do not allow any inorganic minerals or
foreign matter to remain in the harnessed water. The internal carbon filters require a biannual change, with the external electronic easily detachable filters requiring
a daily clean depending on the environment in which it is placed. The harnessers actually clean the air around them as they extract water vapour they release clean air
which has circulated through its filters. Maximum water harnessing is dependent on the levels of heat (at least 20 degrees Celsius) and humidity (at least 60%) in any
area, so humidity tests are done before placing a harnessing anywhere. Every geographic area experiences high and low levels of humidity during the course of the day or
night, but humidity does exist for water harnessing. All our units, both indoor and outdoor, have a working lifespan of 5 – 7 years after which software and hardware
upgrades ensure an extended working lifespan.
Water harnessers repairs and services:
N&M Technologies also takes care of the servicing and repairs of all our water harnessing technology. We replace and repair all components, from the internal carbon filters to the external electronic dust filters for better performance and functionality. Our services and repairs also cover the range of internal functionality including the internal gas refiling (or replacement) as well as the internal electronic components.
According to Population Action International, based upon the UN medium population projections of 1998, more than 2.8 billion people in 48 countries will face water stress or water scarcity conditions by 2025. An area is experiencing water stress when annual water supplies drop below 1700 m3 per person. Water scarcity means that the annual water supply is below 1000 m3 per person. This graphic shows which African nations are expected to be experiencing water stress, and which are expected to be facing water scarcity, by the year 2025. It also includes a graphic which shows that as the world's population continues to grow, a higher proportion of the population will be affected by water stress and water scarcity.
From the following link
Whether from small to large scale PV projects (50KW to 100MW) our certified, tested and proven technology has been delivering power to various projects globally. From our small scale individual portable products to our solar street lights to our large scale community PV solutions the benefits of this energy are obvious:
- Competitive: Photovoltaic energy is 2 or 3 times cheaper for isolated system than diesel generators. For large plants, it depends on sun irradiation and the costs of existing conventional power station
- Clean & Quiet: No emission, No noise
- Quick: Installing a individual system take a few hours, and a large plant a few months
- Modular: Solar can adapt to all sizes from a 50 Wp to a 100 MWp power plant
- Decentralized: Power generation can be done directly in the area of consumption. It save huge investment and years on distribution grids.
- Sustainable: Module performance is guaranteed over 25 years, the actual lifespan is 30 to 40 years
- Low operating costs: Once the initial investment is done, residual operating costs are minimal (compared to the purchase of fuel and diesel generators maintenance)
- Energy saving: The country could save the mineral resource.
- Reliable: Rates of equipment availability are close to 98 ~ 99%. In absence of mobile parts and mechanical wear, failures are rare
- Safe: A photovoltaic plant does not present any of the risks associated with other sources of energy (explosion, rupture of dams or storage tanks)
- No impact on the environment: Installation simply consists of driving pile into the ground or securing on a roof and pulling cables. The land remains available for certain types of livestock or crops
- Easy to use: Autonomous and remote controlled, requires no handling and minimal maintenance. Constant transport of fuel is no longer necessary
Up to 4000 Houses
A Medium-sized Factory
The PV plant can be designed to supply power for a small city
or a medium-sized factory.
Case Study: A 7 MWp project is successfully being used to supply power
Case Study: 1 MWp project has been successfully used to supply the power for the whole island.
Blackouts, brownouts, outages,
breakdowns, voltage drops, etc...
Breakdown may be frequent due to
Breakdown very rare.
Grid outages avoided.
Problems with fuel supply(shortages,
transport cost, etc.)
|Good to excellent
None(100% solar) to very low(hybrid) fuel dependency
|Social and economic benefits
Benefits go to large electricity producers and distributors corporate
Fuel purchases cause a negative balance of trade.
Decisions and socio-economic benefits are local (education, jobs created, health etc.)
|Impacts on health & environment
||Moderate to high
Greenhouse gases emissions by thermal power plants(coal,gas,fuel).
Important greenhouse gases emissions and noise pollution
|Low to none
Greenhouse gasses emissions and noise pollution are low(hybrid) to inexistent(100% solar)
||Moderate to high
Ageing power infrastructures are often expensive and unreliable.
Expensive fuel and maintenance costs.
Once the upfront investment done operation and maintenance costs are very low.
||Varies with countries
Electricity wholesale prices vary from
country to country due to governmental subventions, power generation facilities
and natural resources...
Generator life cycle cost is very high due to short life time paired with expensive operation and maintenance costs.
|Good to excellent
Off-grid solar energy is 2 to 3 times cheaper than diesel generator. For large scale grid-connected plants, analysis must be done case-by-case.
|Energy cost volatility
In Africa, grid electricity prices are likely to increase in order to replace old infrastructures and increase generation
Oil resources scarcity and demand increase will cause substantial market prices increase.
Energy from the sun is free. Module performances are guaranteed over 25 years and the real life time is about 30 to 40 years.